Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The YUBA Standards


The qualities that shows someone is internship ready is , being on time/time management, knowing how to organize/prioritize their time, and participating in a professional manner in any work environment. I plan to show that I am ready for internship by continuing to go to sleep on time so I can be effective at Year up. I plan to affect the environment in a positive way, like my colleague Nick Sing is well known for. I will continue to make to time to get my assigned work done before the deadline. I plan to able effort to communicate with my advisor Sherry, to take advantage of a third party perspective that will help me grow. As far as change is concerned, I would love to maintain habits that I have cultivated (that have listed above) to make sure that I get the most out of the Year up program. I am turning my attention to my interpersonal skills which I am changing, how I connect with my peers, so I don’t stand out in a negative manor. I will change how I spend my down time, to feed my passion for technology. 

No comments:

Post a Comment